NEW LIFE- English version NEW LIFE- English version

wow

I thought perfect graphics and voices wouldnt get you to the front page if the story lacked substance..

That was soo cheesy, my ears are filling with cheese.

good graphics and voices, but thats expected since it seems to be made by multiple people. Why was this made? some sort of public service announcement? I liked the angles for the cellphone shots. theres alot of promise so please make something with a more thorough plot, because this seemed pretty short.

SOMNAMBULA responds:

why did you give me only 1\10?

Hyakugojyuuichi Returns Hyakugojyuuichi Returns

im just curious

what motivates the people who make these types of movies. there is something entrancing about the dancing cat. Especially along with a japanese song!
though i liked it, i didnt think it was actually that great. Though i believe u have promise.

ptracy responds:

I guess my main motivation was seeing the original Hyakugojyuuichi a few years ago and was recently able to find the mp3. With that, I decided to animate to it.

A Newgrounds Moron #3 A Newgrounds Moron #3

haha

genuinely funny shit man!
nice series! is there gonna be a fourth?

An Important War An Important War

cool movie

Took a little bit to get started but was entertaining. A little framerate problems but maybe it was becausei have so much runnin in the backround. A good change from the junk thats always uploaded to the portal and i hope u keep creating.

BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL

nice

fairly amusing. you should add some sound though. ok

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

interesting

I enjoyed the movie and it was kinda trippy. though it is obvious that it is nothing like lsd and certainly not dmt. What Gnosise said in his review is the truth and you shouldnt look down on a review simply because they disagree with you. I have taken lsd and trust me it is not like you describe. That doesnt mean it wasnt a good movie though, still very entertaining. Just not anything to do with drugs, more just random stuff with an evil tone.

Pollution and YOU Pollution and YOU

well

it was well animated and voiced and all.
Though the content is lacking. . Why are you just telling us about pollution, anyone who has gone through school already has heard this.
Are you trying to change the world?
I think flash on newgrounds should be entertaining not preachy. which is why i dont like seeing "school projects" on newgrounds. kinda boring.. sorry man, i hope to see you make something cool wit ur skill

PacoBH responds:

Thaks anyway. :P

Drugs Are Fun!!! Drugs Are Fun!!!

how the hell

did this get a higher score than every one of my movies. God if your gonna do a drug msg at least try..

DailyMoons #08 DailyMoons #08

for such a great beginning

it really spoiled there with the toon.. I was expecting something with tentacles. Dont see how that had to do with your almost-lucid dream. Btw Try rubbing your hands together next time, if spinning doesnt work. You have to concentrate pretty hard not to wake up or forget.

Rage - Oerend Hard Rage - Oerend Hard

while it may be experiment

I thought it was pretty funny..
but it may just have been because of mu high